This drink is all the rage in my house and in my mouth this year so I thought I would share it with you.
Every sip is like you’re drinking summer.
More precisely, each sip is like a nice shady, mid-afternoon day when you don’t have anywhere to be or anything to do for anybody else.
Yep, this beverage is like all of that simple beauty topped off with an unexpected and much needed breeze.
Every sip is like that! Try it soon, it’s great for picnics, breakfast beverages, post-alcohol times. Just about anything.
I’ll just call this drink Summer!
Recipe for Summer
- Sparking water of some variety
- Mango juice
- A fancy glass
- Ice if you like it
- Pour 5 parts mango juice into your fancy glass
- Pour 3 parts sparking water into your fancy glass
- (Reverse the mixture if you like more sparkle, less mang)
- Repeat, make for your friends.
- Tell me if you like it
PS: Wondering how this fits into reimagining an urban paradise?
This drink is paradise, I drink it in cities, and I never made it before this year.
Now that I have, I’m happier for it. More summer, less beer and coffee.