These tips are taken from the posts “Thank You Pittsburgh For Banning Marcellus Shale Drilling” and “Drilling for Natural Gas in the Marcellus Shale: What’s It All About and What Can We Do.” They are specifically about working to protect air, water, and soil quality from the dangers of natural gas fracking. Of course, the last three can apply to anything.
- Check out Marcellus Protest
- Here are some tips from Pittsburgh organizer Gloria Forouzan
- Watch background and analysis of Marcellus Shale industry by the Real News Network
- Watch Gasland and share your story
- Write letters to the editor
- Talk to your neighbors
- Educate yourself